Emily Morgan will be in Bermuda to spectate the racing extravaganza that is the America’s Cup. A month-long programme of racing will include the historic J Class regatta and the Superyacht regatta as well as the qualifiers for the America’s Cup and the America’s Cup Match.
Emily Morgan and crew have been part of the America’s Cup World series race team and is a stalwart of the J Class regattas, her skipper and crew are both experienced racers, giving you a great commentary and perfect positioning to see the action as it happens.
Our America’s Cup package is $2100 per person and includes:
• Comfortable twin cabin accommodation with shared en-suite facilities
• Delicious home cooked food – breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Standard ships bar – all soft drinks and moderate alcohol
• Access to official on-water spectator area and official anchorage close to the race village and off water entertainment
• Sailing around Bermuda on non-race days with stops for swimming, snorkelling etc. as the mood takes
• We will be at anchor overnight, close to the race village in Hamilton
We don’t include:
• Travel to/from the boat
• Travel insurance
• Any meals or drink taken ashore
• Tickets into the race village