The Caribbean is one of the worlds great sailing destinations – warm winds, clear blue seas and luscious tropical islands to explore.
There is a wealth of cruising and so many places to explore so we will work with you to tailor make your holiday to suit your aspirations. On charter you can do as much or as little as you please – If you want to take an active part in running the yacht, we are very happy to let you, we can teach you to sail or coach you if you like, but if you want to just sit back and relax that’s absolutely fine, above all it is YOUR holiday and we will work to ensure you have a fantastic time.
Have a look at some of the places we can take you, shown below. Click on the picture for the slideshow.
- Qualified and experienced skipper and 1st mate..
- Local knowledge.
- Local guide books
- Delicious home cooked meals
- Standard ships bar (local beer, rum, wine, soft drinks)
- Bedding, towels and linen.
- RIB and outboard.
- Stand Up Paddleboards.
- Snorkels, masks.
- Beach toys
- All safety equipment
- Charts & pilot books
- Training & tuition (if wanted)
What’s not included:
- Flights and transfers
- Mooring fees and harbour dues.
- Customs and immigration fees and taxes.